A sweet escape in the spring colors
We are ready to welcome you from 30/03/2021 for the very first 12km descent (Gendron-Anseremme, 12km) on the Lesse.
An exceptional discovery dedicated for motivated and somewhat equipped nature lovers: the weather is still cool, but the scenery is definitely worth the effort!
Come and discover the real wild side of the Lesse, a real breath of fresh air and nature, peace and quiet and raw material, far from the hustle and bustle of the summer crowds.
Practical information :
- Minimum age : 8 years (may vary depending on the conditions of the day)
- Departure of the shuttles at 10:20 - 11:20* - 12:20 & 13:20* : meet at our ticket office at least 15 minutes before the departure of your choice.
- Return of the kayaks at the latest at 17:00
- Booking recommended - limited number of kayak
(*) not during the week-end
Special COVID measures
- From 12 years old everybody has to wear a mask in all infrastructures (cash desk, train, boarding, WC, changing rooms) except on board of the kayak.
- Showers and changing rooms CLOSED at the arriving point.
- WC open at the start and arriving point - NOT on the river !
- No kayak gatherings.
- Do not exchange material with other people.
- Snacks and restaurants accessible under condition (take away).