The "Pathways" type programs are organized all year round,
- from 09:00am to 06:00pm, between May and September
- from 09:00am to 04:30pm, between October and April
Availability of activities
In order to guarantee the safety and enjoyment of the participants, all activities take place under the permanent supervision of a guide. In order to ensure that one of them is available upon your arrival, booking is essential.
How to reach us :
If you have booked an activity at Dinant Aventure :
Rue de la carrière 1 - 5500 Dinant (free car park)
If you have booked an activity departing from Anseremme :
Rue du vélodrome 15 - 5500 Anseremme (free car park)
The exact address of your meeting point is detailed on your booking confirmation.
- Be on site 15 to 30 minutes before the start time of your program: the car park is located 500m on foot from our reception desk.
- Recommended clothing: walking shoes and sportswear, jumper and rain gear in case of uncertain weather (all activities take place outdoor).
- If you bring valuables (keys, mobile phone, etc.) make sure you carry them safely.
SA Dinant Evasion declines all responsibility in the event of loss or theft of your personal belongings.
For groups of less than 20 people, we recommended you to bring your own picnic or take advantage of the facilities at your disposal depending on the activity chosen (ask when booking).
Any further questions ?
Many answers are already at your disposal, have a look on
Is there a grey area left? Contact our office there (from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
While personalised advice and requests for quotes can be found here