The Dinant Adventure Park is open all year round,
- from 09:00 am to 06 :00 pm, between May and September
- from 09:00 am to 04 :30 pm, between October and April
Availability of activities
In order to guarantee the safety of the participants, all activities take place under the permanent supervision of a monitor. To ensure that a monitor is available upon your arrival, booking is always recommended for challenges and compulsory for other activities.
Groups of min. 10 participants select the challenge of their choice and the timing at their convenience.
Groups of less than 10 participants join other participants if possible and register according to the challenges already proposed.
How to join us
Address : Rue de la carrière 1 - 5500 DINANT
Ample free car park - Also accessible to buses and coaches.
- Be on site 15 to 30 minutes before the start time of your programme: the car park is located 500m from our reception desk.
- Recommended clothing: walking shoes and sportswear, jumper and rain gear in case of uncertain weather (all activities take place outdoor).
- Glasses should ideally be fastened with an elastic band or string.
- Do not bring any valuables, keys or mobile phones that you might lose on site.
- The activities are not recommended for pregnant women and people with a heart condition.
In the interest of everyone, we ask you to respect these instructions :
- Respect for the safety equipment provided: harnesses, lanyards, carabiners, helmet and eight. Any disappearance of one of these items will be invoiced to you.
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory.
- Smoking is forbidden when wearing a harness (a falling cigarette butt could burn the safety ropes).
- It is forbidden to drink alcoholic drinks on the site. Anyone under the influence of alcohol will be refused access to the activities.
No activities are compulsory: it is always possible to skip one of them.
For accompanying persons who do not wish to participate in the activities, it is possible to follow the group via the walking trails, free of charge.
A covered picnic area is available to all our clients under La Pyramide.
There is no food sale at Dinant Aventure, only cold drinks, it is necessary to plan your lunch.
Any further questions?
Many answers are already at your disposal, have a look on
Is there a grey area left? Contact our office there (from 8 :00 am to 8 :00 pm)
While personalised advice and requests for quotes can be found here
Our related activities
The ideal programme to try your first "adventure" steps !More info
The happy mix ! The best of the most fun, with a little bit of effort on top of it.More info
Frenzy, reflexes, action, teamwork and composure? You've come to the right place !More info
Day or night Hiking rally
A challenge combining reflection and a sense of direction, to be taken up in teams!More info