What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your computer when you visit websites. Information is stored in this text file, such as your choice of language for a website. When you visit the website again later, this cookie is sent back to the website in question. In this way, the website recognises your browser and can, for example, remember your choice of language.
Cookies usually also have an expiry date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others remain on your computer for longer, sometimes even until you delete them manually (so-called permanent cookies).
S.A. Dinant Evasion uses different types of cookies on its website https://www.dinant-evasion.be :
cookies that are technically essential and for functional purposes ;
cookies for analytical purposes ;
Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of this website :
Dinant Evasion uses the Drupal CMS to manage its content. This (these) software(s) use(s) technically essential cookies. This means that these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of this website. It is not possible to refuse these cookies if you want to consult our website.
Cookies used for statistical purpose :
Finally, Dinant Evasion uses Google Analytics for analytical purposes. This/these analysis tool(s) installs cookies that we use to quantify visits (traffic) to the website. In particular, this enables us to know how many times a given page has been read. We only use this information to improve the content of our website or as the basis for a new campaign on a certain topic of interest.
The use of these third-party cookies is subject to your prior consent. You can therefore refuse to allow these cookies to be installed on your device. Access to our site will not, however, be refused.
Overview of cookies
How do I see which cookies are installed on my device and how do I delete them ?
If you want to see which cookies are installed on your device or if you want to delete them, you can use a setting in your browser. You will find more information on how to do this via the links below.
Are you using another browser? Check whether the procedure for your browser is listed on the www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies (only available in english).
2. Data protection policy
1. The personal data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, image) that you communicate to us are processed by Dinant Evasion S.A. (more specifically by the employees of the human resources department, management, secretaries and accountants), the data controller, having its registered office at 5500 Dinant, Place Baudouin 1er, and registered at the ECB under the number 0474.452.437.
Your data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The communication and processing of this data is carried out for and to the extent necessary for the following purposes :
for the purposes of customer management and market research;
for the execution of the contract related to the reservation made by the customer ;
to respond to a request made through the contact form ;
for the proper follow-up of requests for quotes ;
with a view to invoicing, after-sales service and complaint management ;
in order to ensure compliance with Dinant Evasion's obligations in terms of environmental legislation ;
with a view to possible legal action in the event of damage to the equipment made available by Dinant Evasion ;
with a view to the conservation of images from the recordings of security cameras.
2. The provision of these data is justified by :
the need to respond to your requests for information or for the proper performance of the (pre-)contractual obligations of S.A. Dinant Evasion when a reservation is made by a client. This processing is justified by the execution of the contract between Dinant Evasion and the client (purposes a) to h)) ;
the legitimate interest of Dinant Evasion as owner/operator of the infrastructure (purpose i)).
In addition, by ticking the box dedicated to this purpose on our site and by providing us with your personal data, you give us your express consent to process these data for the following purposes :
to carry out information operations (newsletter), canvassing or promotion and marketing of the services we offer ;
in order to offer you new purposes.
This processing is justified by your express consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. In this case, please send a letter or an e-mail to Dinant Evasion (email@example.com).
3. The personal data is kept for the entire duration of the contract concluded with Dinant Evasion NV and, beyond that, for a period of 5 years in order to enable Dinant Evasion to meet its archiving, accounting and fiscal obligations.
4. The data that you provide us with will, exclusively for the purposes indicated above, be communicated to the following third parties :
- Dinant Evasion's IT subcontractors ;
- the competent authorities in matters of environmental protection or public safety ;
The data will not be transmitted to third parties other than those specified above and for the purposes indicated above without your prior consent.
5. The data will be stored exclusively on servers located within the European Union or with a service provider guaranteeing an adequate level of data protection.
6. By means of a dated and signed written request addressed to the data controller and proof of your identity, you may obtain, free of charge if it is a reasonable amount, written communication of the data and portability of the data, as well as, if necessary, rectification, limitation of the processing, deletion of those which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant. If no action has been taken on the request 30 days after its submission, it will be considered rejected. You may also address or file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority for the exercise of these rights.
7. At any time, if you feel that S.A. Dinant Evasion S.A. does not respect your privacy, you can send a letter or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dinant Evasion S.A. will make every effort to detect and correct the problem.
For more information, or if you wish to write a complaint, you can also contact the Data Protection Authority at the following address: 1000 Brussels, Rue de la Presse, 35 (Tel. + 32 2 274 48 00 - Fax + 32 2 274 48 35 - email@example.com).