Sightseeing cruises :
Dinant-Anseremme cruise (00h45) :
- Daily from 01/04 till 16/04
- The weekend of 22 and 23/04
- Daily from 29/04 till 27/08
- All weekends of September (Saturday 30/09 and Sunday 01/10 incl.)
Departures every hour from 11:30 to 16:30
Dinant-Freÿr cruise (2h00) :
- Daily from 29/04 till 01/05 (incl.)
- The weekend of 06 and 07/05
- Saturday 14/05
- Daily from 18 till 21/05 (incl.)
- Daily from 27 till 29/05 (incl.)
- Daily from 03/06 till 27/08 (incl.) - excepted 10/06, 08/07 and 12/08
- All weekends from September (30/09 and 01/10 incl.) – excepted 09/09
Departures at 2:30 pm
Every 2nd Saturday of the month, from May to September 2023.
Departure at 2:00 pm
Privatisation of boats :
Available all year round
Places of embarkation
All our docks are located along Winston Churchill Avenue - 5500 Dinant
- Boat Le Copère : dock n° 6
- Boat Le Mouche : dock n° 5
- Boat Le Sax : dock n° 4
If you have booked a private cruise, check the meeting point on your booking document.
Accepted means of payment
Our tickets offices are now equipped with a Bancontact payment terminal (VISA and MASTERCARD also accepted).
Alternatively, a cash point is installed a few hundred metres away, at the foot of the Dinant Citadel (BNP PARIBAS FORTIS bank).
The cruises start from the centre of Dinant, we do not have dedicated car parks on site. Park at the nearest available places (car parks at Place Patenier, Place d'Armes, the train station or Avenue Franchet d'Esperey).
During sightseeing cruises, the cafeterias on board the ships Le Mouche, Le Copère and Le Sax offer hot and cold drinks.