Some adaptations are temporarily necessary in order to welcome you in the best conditions - valid from July, 3rd 2021
Applied for all activities :
- Booking highly recommended (limited numbers of kayaks/challenges).
- Everybody has to wear a mask in all infrastructures (from 12 years old).
- Bring your own mask - Masks for sale on site : 1€/piece.
- Respect the markings in the waiting line. One person per booking in the waiting line.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available on site.
Regarding canoeing down the river Lesse
- Everybody has to wear a mask in all infrastructures (cash desk, train, boarding, WC, changing rooms) except on board of the kayak.
- Showers and changing rooms at your disposal at the arriving point.
- WC open at the start and arriving points + NEW : now also at the stop Aiguilles de Chaleux !
- Snacks and restaurants accessible under condition (take away).
Regarding Dinant Aventure
- Everybody must put his/her harness on by him/herself (children can of course be helped by their parents or an instructor).
- Changing rooms accessible - No personal items may be left in our offices.
- Strictly observe the instructions of the instructors.
- Drinks available at the drink dispenser.
RESPECT ALL OTHER MEASURES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AUTHORITIES,
be patient and courteous with other customers, and above all, take care of yourself !