Published on 30/03/2021
Some adaptations are temporarily necessary in order to welcome you in the best conditions.
Applied for all activities :
- Booking highly recommended (limited numbers of kayaks/challenges).
- 1 booking = 1 family or a bubble of 4 people max. - children under 12 not included.
- Everybody has to wear a mask in all infrastructures (from 12 years old)
- Bring your own mask - Masks for sale on site. : 1€/piece.
- Respect the markings in the queues. One person per booking in the queue.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available on site.
Regarding canoeing down the river Lesse
- From 12 years old everybody has to wear a mask in all infrastructures (cash desk, train, boarding, WC, changing rooms) except on board of the kayak.
- Showers and changing rooms CLOSED at the arriving point.
- WC open at the start and arriving point - NOT on the river !
- No kayak gatherings.
- Do not exchange material with other people.
- Snacks and restaurants accessible under condition (take away).
Regarding Dinant Aventure
- Everybody must put his/her harness on by him/herself (children can of course be helped by their parents or an instructor).
- Changing rooms accessible - No personal items may be left in our offices.
- Strictly observe the instructions of the instructors.
- Drinks available at the drink dispenser.
- No gathering allowed in the park nor on the parking lot.
RESPECT ALL OTHER MEASURES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AUTHORITIES,
be patient and courteous with other customers,
and above all, take care of yourself !